Purchasing Management is the identification, selection and management of suppliers for the products that will be procured.
- A supplier is an entity from which products can be purchased.
Procurement Management is the ongoing supply of products to maintain the requested inventory levels of goods.
Purchase Order (P.O.) (core)
- A P.O. is the order sent from the buyer (customer or client) to the seller (Supplier or vendor) requesting the purchase of products.
- When a user is adding an order line on a P.O., the system displays key information of the particular item:
- Quantity in stock, quantity already ordered not yet Goods Received, quantity from Sales Orders not yet dispatched.
- Example of an inbound process: (to be provided)
Go to our membership area to read more, download whitepapers or discuss with the Crowd Chain Community!